Top 5 Social Comment Plugins for Wordpress
Wordpress has a very good and well-designed comment section. But it lacks the integration of this comments section with other social networks. This is a very handy feature that allows people to instantly share the comments through their social networks. People hate to fill any form every time they comment on the website, so it’s imperative to provide for a social network plugin with their social networks and openID login.
There are over 388 social network plugins available for Wordpress blog. It is very difficult to test all of them and rate accordingly. Here I have shown the top 5 social network plugins based on their features and ratings.
Given below are the top 5 social comment plugins for Wordpress blog:
1. Cackle Comment System (http://wordpress.org/plugins/cackle): Cackle Comment System is a wordpress plugin that allows visitors to comment through their social networks and OpenID. Some of its supported social networks and OpenID providers are:
- Live Journal
Some of the features of the Cackle Comment System are multimedia attachment support, threaded comments and replies, notifications and reply by email, ban by IP or users, word filtering and easy installation.
2. Loginradius (http://wordpress.org/plugins/loginradius-for-wordpress): Loginradius is a free premium plugin which supports social login, sharing, commenting and most importantly social analytics. Every time a user logs into the network, it stores the user’s data into the blog database to present analytics.
Loginradius supports 29 social networks and openIDs. Check below:
- Amazon login
It is also compatible with s2member, Buddypress and bbPress. The plugin is user friendly, simple, secure and reliable.
3. OA Social Login (http://wordpress.org/plugins/oa-social-login): OA Social Login is a free wordpress plugin that allows visitors to register, login and comment through over 20 social networks. Here is the list of all the social networks supported by OA Social Login:
- Windows Live
4. Social Comments (http://wordpress.org/plugins/social-comments/): Social Comments is also a very good and well designer social plugin that supports Google+, Facebook, Disqus and Wordpress. But it lacks a Twitter connection for commenting. It is a well-designed, user friendly and easy to install plugin.
5. Social Connect (http://wordpress.org/plugins/social-connect): Social connect is a wordpress plugin that allows your visitors to register, login and comment. The plugin only supports five social networks - Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Yahoo or WordPress. But the downside is that the plugin is no longer the developer supported.
Rate this article
Scarlett Johansson Shows Off her Tiny Baby Bump and Flashes her Massive Cleavage at Captain America Premier
Scarlett Johansson turned heads while on the red carpet for the Captain America: The Winter Soldier premiere in Hollywood tonight for not one, but two ... Full story